When mailing your donation, please make sure to include your name, phone number or email address, and mailing address so that we can send your tax receipt and acknowledgment of the donation. Please make your checkpayable to:
A Natural Home 1050 17th Street, NW Suite 1000 Washington DC 20036
Donate Online Make a donation that will change lives! A Natural Home is part of Network for Good's online donation service. Click on the link below to donate on-line now:
ANH receives 97% of donations made through Network for Good (the other 3% covers credit card processing costs). Be sure to check the box permitting Network for Good to provide us your name and email address, so we can thank you personally for your donation.
Please note that Network for Good provides you with the appropriate tax receipt, but contact us if there is a problem with the receipt. Thank you for your donation!